New Online Store for Crafio from 1 April 2015.
1 April 2015 marks a new milestone for Crafio as Crafio online store gets a face lift and a new logo. With the change, Crafio hopes to serve you better by making the entire shopping experience more enjoyable and user friendly.
With more and more people using their mobile phones to surf the Internet and do shopping, we have made our website mobile friendly so you can browse and shop on our website whether you are using a desktop, tablet or your phone.
There are also many other improvements over the previous website as listed below:
- Less clicks are needed to browse a whole collection of products. Now, variants of an item are all placed under one listing so you will be able to see all colours available or all lot sizes offered within the same listing. You won't need to go in and out of many listings in order to get what you need.
- With our new mega navigation panel, it is now more convenient to find what you need as we have categorized the items under a few main headings.
- With a new hosting platform, the check out and payment process is more informative and straight forward. You can now check the shipping fee when you view your shopping cart by using the shipping fee calculator widget without having to go through the check out process.
- We are also able to bring on more attractive offers to you with the new platform.
If you are our existing customers, this change affects you in the following way:
- You will have to register at our new website as we are unable to migrate your membership information to the new system as the old and new are so different.
- You will not be able to view your order history on this new website but we will still keep the old system available until at least end of 2015 so that if you ever need to check what you ordered previously, you can still do so. You can log in to your account on our old website by visiting to this old member log in page.
Part of the reason for this change is also due to the implementation of Goods and Service Tax (GST). As the old website is unable to handle GST and Crafio being a GST registered merchant, needs to upgrade our online store to meet the challenges.
We have created a page talking entirely on GST issue with regards to shopping on our website to answer any question that you may have. You may read our GST help page to learn more.
We hope this change brings you fresh air to browsing and shopping at Crafio. Do feel free to leave feedback is you feel necessary and we shall study them and take them into consideration for our future improvement.